Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Crystals do have a consciousness.

When I was relocating to a new residence, I noticed that I couldn't  find my lemurian seed Quartz crystals but, and I was thinking everytime I want to meditate with this crystal I always have to search for it...
I digress, as I was doing my last sweep- through of my old apartment and as I was sweeping under the kitchen radiator I was getting a resistance against the broom it was hitting against something, which was the lemurian seed quartz crystal hiding. I thought for a moment,  this crystal didn't  want to be left in this apartment, so it summoned me to find it. Well, after much thought, I found out that the lemurian quartz crystal wanted to be used by me when it chose to be used. Ever since, I ask it for permission before usage and now I treat the crystal with respect and now it doesn't hide from me anymore. However, after this awareness, I believe all crystals deserve care and respect and this understanding is noted as reciprocity. So, treat your crystals well and they will serve you faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment